Aliexpress and Chinabrands , which one is better for dropshipping Supplier ?
Hei guys , i get a couple of questions asking me which dropshipping supplier are more reliable ? Aliexpress or Chinabrands?
Before we starts let have a better understanding about this 2 dropshipping platform .
What is Aliexpress ?
AliExpress is an online retail service based in China that is owned by Alibaba. Launched in 2010, it is made up of small businesses in China and other locations, such as Singapore (mainly china), that offer products to international online buyers.
– Aliexpress is more on a B2C business to consumer .
– Aliexpress consist of tonnnes of different seller . The majority of merchants selling products on AliExpress are based in China and source all of their merchandise directly from Chinese manufacturers.
This keeps costs down and means they can afford to offer free or very cheap shipping as well.That why you can see
alot of products are selling at few dollars only.
Which Market Place We can Directly Dropship to Using Aliexpress ?
As a dropshipper , it is very important that we can directly dropship the products that we want into our prefered marketplace .
You can directly dropship and sell in below market place by using Aliexpress to :
1) Shopify (get your free shopify account here)
What is Chinabrands then ?
Similiar to Aliexpress , Chinabrands is a Chinese wholesale drop shipping supplier that is committed to wholesale products and provide dropshipping service for worldwide customers. Based on crunchbase.com Chinabrands founded in year 2007 ,May
– Chinabrands offer 2 buying option , B2C and also B2B.
– Chinabrands is providing very competitive wholesale price to the customers.
You can directly dropship and sell in below market place by using China brands to :
12) mercadao libre
What is the main different between aliexpress and china brands?
The main different between this are the Logistics ,Customization and Business type .
- Chinabrands offer 200+ shipping options to dropshipper ,while aliepress only a very limited options.
- Aliexpress focuses more on b2c while chinabrands focuses on b2c and also b2b .
- Aliexpress do not have any customization options for the buyer , while chinabrands offer customization to buyer if MOQ reached.
- Another model that separate between aliexpress and chinabrands is that , in aliexpress you need to deal with thousands of sellers, while in chinabrands you just need to deal with chinabrands itself.Chinabrands manage their supplier , logistic , warehouse by themself.
So , when you buy a product from chinabrands , you are actually buying from chinabrands themself , instead of individual seller.
Should I Choose Aliexpress or Chinabrands for my business ?
Well , this is a tough questions honestly , i used both of them . If you are a beginner , i will advice you to start with
aliexpress , as you get to have more information out there on starting it . If you are an advance dropshipper , you can
start exploring on chinabrands .