Should Shopee sellers start selling in TIKTOK store?
And is selling in more marketplace will help you to make more money to your business ?
SUPPORT My WORKS: 👉https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLYx…
👇💵TOP FREE MONEY MAKING RESOURCES 👇
💲💲SUBSCRIBE TIKTOK BUAT DUIT💲💲
Business Planner For Entrepreneurs: 👉https://thedenaroplanner.com/
👇💵TOP FREE MONEY MAKING RESOURCES 👇 https://linktr.ee/coachwenghonn
💲💲SUBSCRIBE TIKTOK BUAT DUIT💲💲 👉https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeLYt5x6/
Hi guys Weng Honn here , so recently I receive this question from my student .
In short , this student asking is selling in more platform will actually bring more traffic and sales to his online business ?
First of all this is a very common questions that a lot of sellers want to know, and also it is also a very common way that most sellers do , in hoping to get more sales and traffic by selling in more platform. Let me share my opinion on this.
– Selling in more platform does not means more traffic and sales . Shopee and lazada top platform , if these 2 platforms you cannot even make it , don’t talk about others.
– Second , a lot of shopee sellers are moving to titkok store , and I will says a lot of these tiktok sellers that is coming from Shopee will failed .
– Because most of these sellers are too relied on the traffic that given by shopee previously , and do not have the ability to self create traffic to their business.
– Therefore by moving from shopee to others marketplace , it is just waste of time , if the sellers themselves do not actively promote their business and drive traffic to their business , no matter where you sell it will be the same as well . You are just moving from a marketplace to another by doing the same old things that no longer works anymore.
– Next will tiktok store will help you to gain more sales compared to shopee My short answer is no. As you can see I have 100++ k over followers , but not much people buying from my store. Why , because I am not promoting any products at all in my store. Memang la no one will buy , if got , it will be luck.
I mean you do not need to do all the marketing yourself , you can pay kol/infleuncer to do live , posting , or promote your products on tiktok or whatever social media. If you have low budget , you can do live selling , products review etc. – What is much more important is start building your community , your own fans , you own followers .
A smart sellers , will build their fans base , nurture them and when they have any discount or new launch products , all they need to do is just let their community know and bomb sales in.
So , today If you are struggling in bringing your business to the next level , instead of blindly jumping from 1 platform to another , make sure you have a marketing model that able to help you to build your community , generate traffic , and sales will come. Alright , uploading products to more platform does not necessarily mean more sales.